1. What is a temporary / disposable / anonymous email?
A. Disposable e-mail is a temporary and completely anonymous email address that does not require any registration.
2. What is the difference of disposable mail from the usual emails we use?
- Registration is not required;
- It is completely anonymous. All your personal data, addresses, IP addresses are deleted after 24 hours.
- Messages are delivered instantaneously.
- E-mail addresses are randomly generated, with the possibility of custom ones.
- Mailbox is fully protected from spam, hacking, and exploits.
3. Are there browser plugins or mobile apps for LuxusMail?
A. Well, there is currently no official app available, but our official app is in the works and will be available soon for both Android and iOS platform, but there’s a Chrome Extension we’ve developed that can be used to create disposable temporary emails in just a click.
4. How long is my Email ID active?
A. Because of people using our generated temporary emails for services like Facebook, Tinder and other social networks we’re receiving a lot of spam, and that takes our time as we need to clean the servers once in 24 hours, we may delete domains and provide new domains instead of the previous ones any time without further notice.
5. I’ve waited more than 15 min but no message arrived!
A. Sometimes there might be some delay as our servers are flooded with tons of users every day. Just try again after sometime. Also, sometimes some of our domains may get blacklisted because of excessive use, so try again after a while. In addition, sometimes some of our domains may be blacklisted due to overuse, so please try to create emails from different domains.
6. How many Temporary Email Addresses can I create?
A. There is no limit of number of email addresses you can create.
7. How can we send emails?
A: Sending and replying to emails is completely disabled, and we are not going to implement it due to fraud and spam issues.