Spam is a daily problem that everybody has to deal with — Each day, we receive dozens of emails that are annoying and unnecessary.
Spam can also be used to hook personal information. An email sent by an ‘internet provider’ or bank can be dangerous.
Spam is a cause of harm
- Every day, users have to wade through hundreds of unwanted advertisements messages in an effort to find legitimate emails.
- Spam messages can contain Trojans and viruses that could infect your computer.
- Spam is used often to send phishing emails to internet users that are designed at obtaining sensitive information.
Spamming and the distribution of viruses and scam messages is on the rise in many countries around the world. It is not an exaggeration that spam is a great training ground for cybercriminals. Not annoying ads are the main danger.
How to stop spam
Spam is what you get if your email address has been exposed on the Internet. This is especially true if your email address was given when you sign up for websites that aren’t reliable or trustworthy. Spammers can get your email address to send you junk mail every single day.
A temporary email can be used to solve the problem. There are many options, but LuxusMail.org offers the most effective and efficient way to stop spamming.
LuxusMail: Your antispam solution
LuxusMail.org temporary email service eliminates spamming from its roots by creating temporary email addresses. There is no need to register for the service. A new address can be generated by clicking a button. You can click again to get a new custom username if you don’t like the email address provided to you.
Temporary email is useful for signing up on untrusted websites or to obtain a link to download a file. Although you will quickly delete the file, the website will continue to send you messages. These messages can be sent to your temporary email address or deleted automatically using LuxusMail.org.
- Within 24 hours of receipt, messages are automatically deleted
- There is no threat of viruses if temporary email isn’t stored on your computer.
- Phishing messages are not allowed.
You can also consider not installing unnecessary anti-spam software or certain components of antivirus software.
There are many ways you can protect yourself against spam
- Unsubscribe to mailing lists for more websites
- You can group your email into Important, Work Home, Temp, and Home. Instead of one folder, you will have several folders that are suited to different tasks.
- Create temporary emails addresses when needed (LuxusMail.org can assist in this regard).
- Set up your email client to prevent spam. Although this filtration process can be time-consuming, it is very effective if done properly.
There are other ways to protect spam, but you should not waste your hard drive space by using LuxusMail.org instead!